Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the rates for different days of the week and times (Friday, Saturday,
Our summer wedding packages start at $120 per person Sunday to Friday and $140 per person for a Saturday. Our winter packages start at $110 per person. We also offer a great Brunch package starting at $89 per person.
- How many hours are included in the rental of the space? How early can we arrive, and how late can we stay?
A typical ceremony starts at 4:00 p.m., followed by cocktails, dinner and dancing till 1:00 a.m. You are welcome to set up any items in the reception space 2 hours prior to the start time.
- How much is the deposit?
Deposit is non-refundable at time of booking. Please contact our Wedding Sales Team to review the cost.
- How do you structure the
There is an initial deposit at time of booking. 120 days prior to the wedding there is a 50% deposit, 60 days prior is 25% and 10 days prior to the wedding, the final balance is due.
- What is included in the total? Does it cover service charges, gratuity, and cleaning fees, or are those additional line items?
All of our packages are plus taxes (13%) and gratuities (15%). SOCAN fee which is a licensing fee for organizations to use any type of music during your wedding is not included.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Please contact our Wedding Sales Team to review the terms of our cancellation policy.
- When is the last possible date to make changes to our reservation?
Guestroom reservations can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to their wedding reservation.
- Do you have a list of approved or recommended vendors we can use?
Yes, we have many wonderful local vendors we recommend. Please see our trusted partners.
- Do we have to use your approved vendors? If not, are there limitations or guidelines we need to meet when bringing others in?
You are welcome to use your own vendors.
- Is the site accessible?
Yes, the main areas of the hotel are accessible.
- Are there noise restrictions?
Yes, on the contract you will find your band or DJ will need to lower the level of decibels at 11 p.m.
- Is parking available on-site? How much space is there? Will guests be charged for parking?
Parking is complimentary and we have about 150 spaces.
- What is the venue’s capacity?
Our River Room can accommodate up to 80 guests.
- Do you have your own sound equipment and speakers, or will those need to be rented or provided by the entertainment?
Not currently. Please have your DJ provide all the required equipment, including a microphone.
- What is the backup plan for rain or inclement weather?
The Erin Room is used in case of rain for outdoor ceremonies.
- Are there any décor restrictions?
Yes, candles must be in a votive and nothing can be adhered to the walls or ceilings.
- Will your staff be involved in setting up and breaking down the décor? In what capacity?
Our staff will set up and tear down property of Vintage Hotels. Any decorations you provide, you would be responsible to set up and tear down.
- Do you have an in-house caterer? If so, are food and beverages included in the venue rental fee?
Yes, all of our food is prepared by our culinary team in-house. The food and beverage is included in the per person package price.
- Do you have a food and beverage minimum? What are the consequences if we don’t meet it?
Yes, a minimum food and beverage spend applies. If the minimum spend is not met, you would simply pay the difference.
- Do we have to purchase liquor through you, or can we source liquor elsewhere?
All of the alcohol is provided by Vintage hotels. You cannot source liquor elsewhere.
- Who will be our point person as we plan our wedding? Who will be our point person on our wedding day?
Our Special Events Manager will work with you to finalize all the details of your wedding. The Food and Beverage team will be with you on the day of your wedding to execute all your plans to perfection.
Start Planning Your Dream Wedding
Now that you’ve said “Yes!” allow us to do the rest. Our team of professional planners make your dream wedding a reality.
DA Photography by Dragi Andovski