Check-in: 3:00 p.m. | Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
All of our prices are based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted and are confirmed in Canadian currency. They do not include tax. Currently, the applicable taxes are 13%.
Additional guests may stay in a room with notice, at an additional charge of $50.00 per adult, plus any additional package charges that may apply. These charges will be explained and reviewed with you by one of our Luxury travel Advisors when you are making your reservation.
A maximum number of guests will apply based on the room type selected.
At Inn On The Twenty, weekends often require a minimum two-night stay.
Reservation Guarantee Policy
A credit card is required at time of reservation in order to guarantee your reservation. We accept American Express, Diners/Enroute, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. No amount is charged at the time of booking, but if there is an applicable cancellation penalty, it will be processed to the card provided. This card will also be pre-authorized on the day of your arrival for the total amount of your stay, plus $150.00 per day to allow you to charge additional meals or services to your room. This pre-authorization is released by the hotel on your day of departure, but may not be released by your financial institution for up to 7 business days. Please reach out to your financial institution if you have any questions about this.
While we don’t want you to have to cancel, we do understand that sometimes things change and it is necessary. We ask that you kindly provide us with notice 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid any penalties or fees. Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival are subject to one night’s room and tax charges, and possible additional charges as they may apply to special packages or promotions.
Inn On The Twenty and Jordan House Deposit Policy
Because we are a small Inn, we do require a deposit equal to one night’s room and tax to be collected at time of reservation. We will charge this to the credit card you provided.
Inn On The Twenty and Jordan House Cancellation Policy
While we don’t want you to have to cancel, we do understand that sometimes things change and it is necessary. We ask that you kindly provide us with notice 7 days prior to your arrival date to avoid any penalties or fees. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit amount pre-paid. If under special circumstances no deposit was taken at the time of reservation, a penalty of one night’s room and tax charge will be charged to the credit card provided. Additional charges may also apply to special packages or promotions.
A resort fee of $15.00 per day will be applied to your reservation. This fee allows us to enhance your experience by bundling in the following services:
- Valet parking
- On-site parking
- Shuttle service to and from our sister properties, and within the Old Town
- Unlimited use of our fitness centres and swimming pools
Resort activities (may include cooking demonstrations, health & wellness seminars, wine cellar tours, fitness classes, outdoor yoga, bike rentals, walking/hiking trails and may vary across properties.
We understand how you love your dog and how they are a part of your family, however, please appreciate that not everyone else will share that understanding. While we are happy to have your well behaved dog visit our hotel, we must ensure that they do not affect the experience of our other guests in a negative way.
Our dog friendly rooms are limited at each hotel and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Early booking is strongly recommended. Please inform us at the time of booking if you require dog-friendly accommodations. Guests who arrive with a dog without having confirmed a dog-friendly room will be asked to find alternative accommodation for their dog during their stay. A fee of $35 per dog, per room, per night, plus tax will apply. Maximum 2 dogs per room.
Guests in our dog-friendly guestrooms must comply to additional petiquette:
- You are responsible for controlling the noise made by your dog.
- Dogs that constitute a nuisance to other guests of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to any other charges for lost revenue by the hotel, up to and including the cost of a guest’s stay.
- You must advise the Front Desk and provide a contact number if you are leaving your dog in the room unattended.
- Dogs should be crated if left unattended in the room.
- If your dog is loose in the room, you must have a ‘Privacy Please’ sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your dog getting loose if you do not place the ‘Privacy Please’ sign outside your door.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while outside of the guestroom.
- Per health regulations, dogs are not permitted in the lounge, restaurant, spa or health club.
- You must immediately pick up after your dog.
- Service dogs with proper certification are exempt from the daily fee.