Relax into our Hot Spring Pools
Our outdoor Hot Spring Pools at Millcroft Inn & Spa are relaxing and fun, but did you know there are real health benefits?
Contrast Hydrotherapy is the alternating of hot and cold baths. This European tradition has been used for thousands of years and the therapeutic benefits associated are endless. When using our outdoor hydrotherapy pools, you can experience increased energy, increased circulation, detoxification, relief of tension in muscles and joints, relief of arthritic pain and the cleansing of negative energy—just to name a few.
Day passes for our outdoor hot spring pools are available Monday – Friday only from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and can be purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis daily in person at the Millcroft Spa and cannot be booked in advance.
Passes for our hot springs may be purchased for $75 per person or $35 with the purchase of a spa treatment under $100. To inquire about how many day passes might be left please call the spa at 519-941-8111 ex. 5357.
What’s Included in a Hot Spring Day Pass
Hot spring pools day pass includes access to:
- 2 outdoor hot spring pools (temperature approximately 104 F / 40 C)
- 1 polar plunge pool (temperature approximately 45 F / 7 C)
- 1 outdoor pool, heated to approximately 85 F / 30 C and open year-round
- 1 indoor pool
- Indoor steam room (co-ed)
- Traditional Finnish cedar sauna (co-ed)
- Fitness facility
- Spa Café (Opening hours vary by day)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms complete with shower facilities
**Hot Spring Pools Day Passes are included in your overnight stay, or with any spa treatment(s) totaling more than $100. Our Day Passes for our heated outdoor pools are not available on Saturdays or Sundays. Subject to availability. Some blackout dates may apply***