Relax into our Hot Spring Pools
Our outdoor Hot Spring Pools are relaxing and fun, but did you know there are real health benefits?
Contrast Hydrotherapy is the alternating of hot and cold baths. This European tradition has been used for thousands of years and the therapeutic benefits associated are endless. Experience increased energy, increased circulation, detoxification, relief of tension in muscles and joints, relief of arthritic pain and the cleansing of negative energy—just to name a few.
Day passes for the hot spring pools are available Monday – Friday only from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and can be purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis daily in person at the spa and cannot be booked in advance. Passes may be purchased for $75 per person or $35 with the purchase of a spa treatment under $100. To inquire about how many day passes might be left please call the spa at 519-941-8111 ex. 5357.
Hot Spring Pools Day Pass includes access to
- 2 outdoor hot spring pools (temperature approximately 104 F / 40 C)
- 1 polar plunge pool (temperature approximately 45 F / 7 C)
- 1 outdoor pool, heated to approximately 85 F / 30 C and open year-round
- 1 indoor pool
- Indoor steam room (co-ed)
- Traditional Finnish cedar sauna (co-ed)
- Fitness facility (currently closed)
- Spa Café (Opening hours vary by day)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms complete with shower facilities
**Hot Spring Pools Day Passes are included in your overnight stay, or with any spa treatment(s) totaling more than $100. Hot Spring Pools Day Passes are not available on Saturdays or Sundays. Subject to availability. Some blackout dates may apply***