Frequently Asked Questions
- When do we discuss the final details of our function?
Your Conference Services Manager generally works through the detailing of a conference within 60 days of arrival.
- What is the room rental cost?
We offer a competitive complete meeting package that includes your main plenary room rental. Please contact our Meetings and Events Sales Team for rental rates.
- Do I have to leave a deposit to book a function room?
First deposit is generally 30% of the estimated value of the contract. Secondary deposits may be required, depending on the meeting requirements.
- Can we put a room on hold until we make a decision?
A soft hold is based on a strong interest, where a decision is expected within a short period of time. No space is guaranteed until a signed contract and deposit are received.
- Who will be the contact from Millcroft Inn & Spa on the day of our Corporate event?
You will be assigned a dedicated Conference Services Manager. They and our conference operations team will be on site to ensure that your event is executed perfectly.
- What alternative meals do you provide for people with allergies or for vegetarians?
The hotel can accommodate any dietary restrictions; advance notice is suggested.
- Do you allow outside catering on premises?
No, all catering comes from the hotel. Outside catering is not permitted.
- Where can corporate attendees stay during an event?
We are pleased to provide overnight accommodations on site at a discounted corporate rate.
- Is there a discounted Corporate Room Rate?
Yes, we are pleased to offer a discounted corporate rate for your meeting and event attendees.
- What are the parking arrangements?
Onsite parking is complimentary for your event attendees.
- Do you have a business services area?
Yes, business services are available onsite at the hotel.
Contact Our Sales Team
For more information or to book your next Niagara conference, contact our Sales Team.