When the weather heats up, refreshing summer cocktails are the perfect way to cool down. Vintage Hotels’ master mixologists are seasoned at creating refreshingly delicious cocktails for every season. Make your own at home with summer cocktail recipes compliments of Inn On The Twenty Restaurant at Inn On The Twenty, Noble Restaurant at Prince of Wales and Headwaters Restaurant at Millcroft Inn & Spa.
Strawberry Basil Lemon Splash Recipe
Compliments of Food & Beverage Manager Jeremy Harb from Noble Restaurant at Prince of Wales.
1 ½ oz Empress 1908 Gin
½ oz Citrus Vodka
1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
1 oz Simple Syrup
2 Fresh Local Strawberries
2 Basil Leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake long and hard to muddle.
- Pour entire contents with ice into a coup glass.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and floating dry lemon.
Patron Paloma Recipe
Compliments of Food & Beverage Manager Maribeth McKey from Inn On The Twenty Restaurant at Inn On The Twenty.
1 ½ oz of Patron (or tequila of choice)
3 oz of fresh Grapefruit juice
1/2 oz of Lemon infused simple syrup
- Add all ingredients
- Shake and pour into a glass of ice
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or grapefruit
Pineapple Martini Recipe
Compliments of Food & Beverage Manager Jeffrey Bursey from Headwaters Restaurant at Millcroft Inn & Spa
1 oz Absolut Vodka
1/2 oz Triple Sec
2 oz Pineapple juice
1/2 oz Lime juice
- Combine all ingredients into shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously strain into glass
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple
Summer Stay Packages
Celebrate Summer with a stay at your favourite Vintage Hotel