Millcroft Outdoor Hot Spring Pools
We’ve taken the Spa to a whole new level of relaxation!
Take the plunge in our newest addition! Our outdoor hot spring pools will soothe your cares away and are the perfect complement to any relaxing spa treatment.
For the full health benefits, be brave and take a dip into our polar plunge pool, and then reward yourself with another steaming soak in the hot pools.
Open year round, the hot spring pools, with their waterfalls and lush surroundings are already a guest favourite.
OPEN DAILY: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
BEGINNING JUNE 1ST:
Sunday - Thursday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Day passes can be purchased on a first come, first serve basis daily from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm and cannot be booked in advance. Please call our spa reception desk to check same day availability at 519-941-8111.
**Hot Spring Pools Day Passes are included in your overnight stay, or with any spa treatment(s) totalling more than $100. Passes may be purchased for $70 per person, or $35 with the purchase of a spa treatment under $100. Hot Spring Pools Day Passes are not available on Saturdays. Subject to availability. Some blackout dates may apply***
Hot Spring Pools Day Pass includes access to:
- 2 outdoor hot spring pools (temperature approximately 104 F / 40 C)
- 1 polar plunge pool (temperature approximately 45 F / 7 C )
- 1 outdoor pool, heated to approximately 85 F / 30 C and open year round
- 1 indoor pool
- Indoor Steam Room (co-ed)
- Traditional Finnish Cedar Sauna (co-ed)
- Fitness Facility
- Spa Café (Opening hours vary by day)
- Men’s and Woman’s Locker Rooms complete with shower facilities
Benefits of the Hot Spring Pools
Our new outdoor Hot Spring Pools are relaxing and fun, but did you know there are real health benefits?
Contrast Hydrotherapy is the alternating of hot and cold baths. This European tradition has been used for thousands of years and the therapeutic benefits associated are endless. Experience increased energy, increased circulation, detoxification, relief of tension in muscles and joints, relief of arthritic pain and the cleansing of negative energy- just to name a few.
The Millcroft Spa Health & Wellness Membership
We understand the challenges of balancing work, family and a healthy lifestyle. That is why we are committed to offering you a health & wellness membership that is convenient for you.
- Flexible membership options including day passes!
- Great hours – 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Year round Hot and Cold Spas with pool house, sauna, shower & locker facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool and steam room
- Fitness studio – treadmills, excise bikes, free weights, yoga mats, fitness balls
- Well appointed change rooms with personal lockers
- Complimentary snowshoe and mountain bike rentals
- Walking trails
- Discounts for members for spa services & spa products at the Millcroft Spa