Take inspiration from the outdoors for this years Easter decorations. The grass is getting greener, the daffodils are peaking through and their beauty is simply inspiring. Natural Easter Eggs look beautiful set down the length of your Easter dining table, in a basket on a side table or anywhere you need a festive accent. You could also add a name tag and they will be perfect for place card settings! This Easter floral inspiration comes compliments of Clippings Floral Design.
What you will need
🐣 Foam or plastic Easter egg
🐣 Craft glue
🐣 Green moss
🐣 Small feathers
🐣 Fresh or artificial flower sprigs
How to Assemble
- Cover your foam or plastic egg completely in glue. It is best to use craft glue as hot glue may melt the foam/plastic egg.
- Cover the glue with moss. Your egg should be totally covered with moss so you don’t see the egg underneath.
- Wrap twine around the middle of the egg a few times and tie with a bow.
- Glue in a small feather for accent.
- Add fresh flowers to the bow for a special dinner/party or use artificial for a more permanent display.
For more gardening and floral design tips from Clipping’s visit https://bit.ly/3PfF3P2