Amenities at Millcroft Inn & Spa
Elaborately renovated to preserve its architectural beauty and historic relevance, the Millcroft Inn & Spa offers an elegant escape in the Caledon countryside, just an hour from Toronto's core.
Headwaters Restaurant, located onsite overlooks the cascading waterfall and offers views of the picturesque millpond and delicious dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests visit from all over to enjoy our world-renowned spa facility, outdoor hydrotherapy, the 100-acre grounds and our impeccable service.
Each room is accented with a mixture of European and Canadian antiques and features along with a number of amenities to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Millcroft Facilities and Amenities
While onsite, please enjoy our large array of amenities:
- On-site parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Outdoor hot spring pools, cold plunge pool & heated outdoor pool
- Cedar sauna, indoor pool & eucalyptus steam room
- Hot tub, cedar sauna and steam rooms
- Award-winning spa
- Outdoor fire pits
- Landscaped gardens & walking trails
- Fitness facility
- Loft rooms with private Jaccuzzi
- Resort activities
- Concierge services
- Headwaters Restaurant & Lounge
Guestroom amenities include:
- Hypoallergenic duvets, deluxe bedding & cozy fibre pillow toppers
- Bathrobes & heated towel warmers
- Nespresso Mini Essenza Machine and water upon arrival
- High-speed internet & Bose Wave speaker system
- 32" flat-screen TVs
- Gilchrist & Soames & Spa Therapy bath products
- Hairdryer & magnified makeup mirror
- Daily newspaper
- Evening turndown service
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Valet service available
Travelling with your best friend?
We offer select dog-friendly rooms, so you can enjoy your vacation with the whole family.