Frequently Asked questions
- How far in advance should I reserve my date?
We recommend reserving your date between 12-18 months in advance.
- Do rates vary based on day/time of the week? What about different seasons?
Yes, rates do vary based on days and seasons. You will find higher rates on Saturdays, and weekend shoulder days. In-season rates (May-October) are slightly higher than off-season rates (November-April).
- How many hours are included in the rental of the space?
Approximately 9 hours, but this is dependent on the package you choose. Our in-season package includes 5 hours of open bar and wine service during dinner, while our off-season package includes 4 hours of open bar and wine service during dinner. Our Wedding team can provide options to add on if a longer rental and/or additional bar hours are required.
- How do you structure the payment schedule?
A deposit is required at time of booking. At 120 days from the event 50% of your estimate is due, at 60 days from the event 25% of the estimate is due and at 10 days from the events the remaining balance of the estimate is due.
- What is included in the total? Does it cover service charges, gratuity, and cleaning fees, or are those additional line items?
Your total includes the agreed upon items in your package. Cleaning fees, service charges, taxes and gratuities are not included.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Deposits are non-refundable. Please contact our Wedding Sales team to review the terms of our cancellation policy.
- Do you have a list of approved or recommended vendors we can use?
Yes! Please see our list of trusted vendors
- Is the site accessible?
Currently, Windows On The Twenty and the Vintner’s Cellar are only accessible by a full flight of stairs. An elevator will be available in the coming months; ask your Coordinator for a completion date. We will update the website as the timeline becomes available.
- Are there noise restrictions?
Yes, we have noise restrictions and do not allow live bands.
- Is parking available on-site?
Yes! Our inn offers free parking.
- Do you have your own sound equipment and speakers, or will those need to be rented or provided by the entertainment?
Our private dining rooms have built in systems suitable for background music.
A Bose amplification system is available for rent at a rate of $150.00 for the dancing portion of the reception.
- Will your staff be involved in setting up and breaking down the décor?
Yes! Our amazing team will assist in set-up and take-down.
- Do you have an in-house caterer?
Yes! We offer on-site catering from Inn On The Twenty Restaurant.
- Do we have to purchase liquor through you, or can we source liquor elsewhere?
Our event packages include a liquor package. We use our registered liquor license and smart serve bartenders. You cannot source liquor elsewhere.
- If we can bring our own liquor onto the property, is there a corkage or service fee?
You may not bring your own liquor to be served at the event. If you have a special bottle, we recommend you enjoy it in your suite at the Inn.
- Who will be our point person as we plan our wedding? Who will be our point person on our wedding day?
We have an amazing team of event professionals; our wedding coordinators will assist you during the planning stage and one of our food and beverage supervisors will be your day-of coordinator to ensure that everything runs smoothly as planned.
Start Planning Your Dream Wedding
Now that you’ve said “Yes!” allow us to do the rest. Our team of professional planners make your dream wedding a reality.
After Glow Images