Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the room rental cost?
Please contact our Meetings and Conferences team for pricing.
- Do I have to leave a deposit to book a function room?
Yes, first deposit is generally 30% of the estimated value of the contract. Secondary deposits may be required, depending on the meeting requirements.
- Can we put a room on hold until we make a decision?
A soft hold is based on a strong interest, where a decision is expected within a short period of time. No space is guaranteed until a signed contract and deposit are received.
- Who will be the contact on the day of our corporate event?
A dedicated Conference Services Manager will be assigned to your event.
- What alternative meals do you provide for people with allergies or for vegetarians?
The hotel can accommodate any dietary restrictions; advance notice is suggested.
- Do you allow outside catering on premises?
All meetings are catered by Inn On The Twenty Restaurant. Outside catering is not permitted.
- Where can corporate attendees stay during an event?
Inn on the Twenty has 28 bedroom accommodations onsite. Additionally, the Jordan House Hotel, located five minutes down the street from the Inn, can accommodate attendees.
- Is there a discounted Corporate Room Rate?
Yes, all Corporate rates are reduced rates.
- What are the parking arrangements?
Parking is offered complimentary on site at the Inn.
- Do you have a business services area?
Yes. However, business services are offered through the front desk as opposed to a business centre.
Contact Our Sales Team
For more information or to book your next Niagara conference, contact our Sales Team.