Put some extra cheer in the holiday season with these tasty and festive cocktails! Vintage Hotels’ mixologists are true masters at crafting delightful cocktails for any occasion. Make your own at home with our Food & Beverage teams’ exclusive holiday cocktail recipes or try them in our Lounges on your next getaway.
A fun Holiday cocktail to serve at your next gathering that will even put a smile on the Grinch’s face!
1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
½ oz Crème de Menthe green
½ oz Crème de Cacao white
1 oz Half and half
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients; cover and shake well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sauce if desired.
- Rim the glass with sugar.
Fireplace Old Fashioned
Raise a glass to this 19th century cocktail! Here you’ll use a good quality scotch instead of bourbon for a smokier, oakier flavor.
2 oz Laphroige Islay scotch
Expression of orange bitters and absinthe mixture
½ oz Cinnamon syrup
- Add express orange absinthe into the glass and light it with lighter.
- Add ground cinnamon to the flame.
- Add simple syrup and angostura bitters to the glass.
- Add scotch to the glass.
- Serve with large ice cube and garnish with an orange peel and cinnamon stick.
Christmas in Niagara
The best place to spend Christmas this year is in Niagara-on-the-Lake! Cheers to making wonderful holiday memories with this delicious cocktail.
½ oz Cabot trail maple cream
½ oz Sortilege maple whiskey
½ oz Kahlua
½ oz Frangelico
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well & serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg & dark chocolate stick
Discover our Restaurants and Menus
Wine, dine, and indulge in unforgettable cuisine at your favourite Vintage Hotel