Frequently Asked Questions
- When do we discuss the final details of our function?
Once the meeting is confirmed with the hotel you will be assigned one of our onsite Conference Services Managers. These amazing managers will outline all important deadlines and work with you closely to ensure your event is executed perfectly.
- What is the room rental cost?
We offer a competitive complete meeting package that includes your main plenary room rental. Please contact our Meetings and Events Sales Team for rental rates.
- Do I have to leave a deposit to book a function room?
Yes, to confirm your event, a 30% deposit is required.
- Can we put a room on hold until we make a decision?
The only way to 100% reserve your event with Vintage Hotels is with a signed agreement.
- Who will be the contact from the Hotel on the day of our Corporate event?
You will be assigned a dedicated Conference Services Manager, they and our conference operations team will be onsite to ensure that your event is executed perfectly.
- What alternative meals do you provide for people with allergies or for vegetarians?
Our chefs are pleased to accommodate all dietary restrictions and allergies. Many of our menus offer selections for common dietary restrictions or separate meals can be created upon request.
- Do you allow outside catering on premises?
Our amazing culinary team is happy to provide all catering on our premises. To ensure all food provided in our event spaces is to Vintage Hotels standards we do not allow for outside catering.
- Where can corporate attendees stay during an event?
We are pleased to provide overnight accommodations onsite at a discounted corporate rate.
- Is there a discounted Corporate Room Rate?
We are pleased to offer a discounted corporate rate for your meeting and event attendees.
- What are the parking arrangements?
Onsite parking is complimentary for your event attendees.
- Do you have a business services area?
Business services are available onsite at the hotels.
Contact Our Sales Team
For more information or to book your next Niagara conference, contact our Sales Team