Surprise mom with Raspberry Lemonade Cookies, the perfect bite for dessert or as a part of her Mother’s Day afternoon tea platter. These cookies, compliments of Pastry Chef Kim Feletar from Noble Restaurant at Prince of Wales are soft, fluffy, buttery, and bursting with the delicious flavors of fresh lemon and raspberries. Super quick and easy to make, they taste like summer, releasing the most refreshingly juicy and tangy sensation that mom is sure to love!
Raspberry Lemonade Cookies
Compliments of Pastry Chef Kim Feletar from Noble Restaurant at Prince of Wales.
Yields 12 cookies
½ cup Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Lemon juice – approx. 1 lemon
2 tbsp Lemon zest
1 ½ cup All-purpose flour
½ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Baking soda
⅔ cup raspberries – frozen and broken into smaller pieces
1 cup Icing sugar to roll cookies in
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the egg, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to the bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Fold the lemon zest, flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the batter until the flour is almost all incorporated.
- If your frozen raspberries are still in their full shape, break them up gently with your hands into smaller pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Gently fold the raspberries into the dough with only a few folds. Try not to overmix the dough, you want little swirls of pink raspberry dough.
- Chill the dough for at least 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350˚F while the dough is chilling.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place cookie balls in freezer to firm up a bit.
- When cookies are firm enough to pick up, roll them in icing sugar and place back onto the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 14 – 16 minutes until the edges are puffed up and golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from tray.
Cookies can be stored in the freezer if desired. Thaw cookies in fridge, and then kept them at room temperature in an airtight container.
Discover our Restaurants and Menus
Wine, dine, and indulge in unforgettable cuisine at your favourite Vintage Hotel