Get ready to indulge in the ultimate chocolate experience. Executive Chef Chris Smythe at Noble Restaurant has created a decadent dessert for all you chocolate lovers out there. Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day with Bailey’s ice cream drizzled over a warm and fudgy brownie. Trust us, it’s absolutely irresistible!
Bailey’s Ice Cream and Triple Chocolate Brownie Crumble
Serves 8 people
12 oz Milk chocolate
12 oz Dark chocolate
7 oz Butter
7 oz White chocolate
3 tbsp Vanilla extract
20 oz Sugar
12 oz Flour
1 L Bailey’s ice cream (or vanilla with Bailey’s drizzle)
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter
- Once melted, take it off the stove, add the vanilla and sugar and then start to blend.
- Add the eggs and then the flour and blend until the lumps are gone.
- Place the mix onto a lined sheet pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 325˚F.
- Let the brownie cool and crumble.
Crumble the delicious brownie over the Bailey’s Irish cream ice cream or vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of Bailey’s cream over the ice cream and brownie crumble.
Discover our Restaurants and Menus
Wine, dine, and indulge in unforgettable cuisine at your favourite Vintage Hotel