We are overjoyed to be able to welcome American travelers back into our award-winning Vintage Hotels. We look forward to being able to curate your upscale Canadian retreat within our country’s renowned wine region, so you can enjoy luxurious accommodations, fantastic dining experiences and indulgent relaxation.
What Is New Since Your Last Visit to Ontario?
Our staff and leadership teams at Vintage Hotels have been busy since we were last able to welcome our esteemed American guests to our hotel properties. We are proud to share with you the following amenities and activities that will enhance your stay in the Niagara region.
Hop Aboard Our Wine Trolley to Visit Winery Estates
The Niagara-on-the-Lake brewery and winery industries are thriving. Our region is so lucky patrons continue to invest in our well-established estates and that they have the palettes to support new approaches to our long-standing culture of great taste. When you visit us next, we recommend exploring classic vintages and new-age brews aboard our wine trolley to see which bottles are best for your unique and discerning preferences.
Spend your afternoon visiting three of Niagara’s favourite wineries:
- Queenston Mile Vineyard,
- Château des Charmes Estate Winery
- The Hare Wine Co.
Our trolley will pick you up from your hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake at noon when your guided tour of the region will begin. You will get to learn about the history of Old Town and the natural beauty and bounty of the Niagara Escarpment from a knowledgeable tour director who loves information as much as they do great flavors. At each winery, you will not only get to sample various grapes and glasses, but your cups will be topped up with accompanying tasty treats.
Take A Stroll Through the Gardens at Pillar and Post
Instead of travelling all the way to France, why not seek out Monet-inspired beauty within the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake? We have put the visionary talent of our region’s most celebrated landscape architects and builders towards the cultivation of 22,000 square feet of outdoor space. Within The Gardens, you will find more than 350 trees, a Japanese bridge, tranquil water features and several paths that will allow you to explore this magical and imaginative space.
This brand-new landscaping at the Gardens has taken years to come together and now, it is definitely a sight worth crossing the border for. Not only are The Gardens a treat for the eyes, but it’s also a great place to visit when your taste buds are seeking out something outstanding as well. The Outpost in the Gardens serves up refreshing drinks and gourmet sandwiches for a superior picnic with a VQA twist.
COVID-19 Information for Our American Guests
Patrons across North America are well aware travel restrictions and mandates are constantly changing. While our hotel staff will do their very best to keep our public COVID-19 policies up to date, we encourage you to reach out to our hotels prior to your stay to confirm any last-minute details or to have questions surrounding masks, social distancing and screening answered. To ensure your visit with us is as hassle and stress free as possible, we have outlined pertinent information regarding your stay with us and your travel into Canada and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Travel Requirements to our Hotels
- US travelers who have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days prior to crossing the border are permitted to travel into Canada
- All travelers are required to use ArriveCAN prior to entering Canada
- Fully vaccinated travelers who meet these criteria will not be required to quarantine once they arrive in Canada
- The Ontario government has lifted mask mandates within hospitality areas; however, we ask that guests demonstrate kindness and respect towards all individual mask preferences
- We want guests to feel comfortable during their stay, so please know, all Vintage Hotel properties have been awarded the Safe Travels Stamp in accordance with our dedication to health, safety and cleanliness best practices
- You will not be required to wear masks within our restaurants; however, during particular spa treatments, social distancing and masking are still required
- Should your health status change at any time during your stay, we request that you please self-screen and avoid entering public areas should you begin to experience Covid-19-like symptoms
Visit Canada’s Wine Country and Enjoy What Awaits You On your Ontario Escape
For decades, Vintage Hotels has catered to the upscale interests of our American guests. We are proud to welcome countless travelers from the United States and do everything in our power to make your cross-border travel more than worthwhile. Join us in Niagara-on-the-Lake during any season for a spectacular exploration of fine dining, nuanced cultural activities and fantastic service. We look forward to welcoming you back and to providing you with an unforgettable reintroduction to your northern neighbor.