When keeping track of everything else, remembering all the different types of florals you may need for your wedding day can be difficult. We’ve done our best to keep track of which floral bouquets, centrepieces and decorative flairs you may want to include in your wedding celebration.
But, when you have so much else to worry about, one of the best things to do is invest in a trusted florist – who you can find in house with Vintage Hotels!
Personal Wedding Flowers
Your loved ones are a vital part of your wedding day, and many of them will typically carry a floral arrangement – or don a flowery decoration – during your celebration. It’s hard to forget that the bride needs a bouquet, but that doesn’t mean other florals are any less important.
You, as the bride, can choose to adorn yourself with as many flowers as you like, so here’s some ideas you may not have thought of yet. Also, who else needs petals to partake in the floral beautification of your day?
The bride can consider wearing flowers in her hair, a floral crown or petals woven throughout her veil. In addition to these pretty additions, the florals you may want to incorporate include:
- Bridesmaids’ bouquets
- Flower girl’s bouquets – you can have a basket of petals to toss in addition to or instead of the bouquets
- The groom, his groomsmen’s and the ring bearer’s boutonnieres
- The mothers of the bride and groom can wear corsages
- The fathers of the bride and groom may wear boutonnieres
- Grandparents may also choose either of the above
Wedding Ceremony Florals
In addition to the flowers people will wear and carry, what other arrangements may you need at your ceremony?
- Elevate the gorgeous aesthetic of your wedding ceremony by lining the pews with flower arrangements
- Incorporate an ornate wedding ceremony archway out of florals to say, “I do” under
- Provide guests with flower petals to toss or place florals upon any tables or elevated surfaces you like
- Flower petals for your flower girl to toss before you make your way down the aisle
Wedding Reception Florals
Most people choose to incorporate centrepieces into their special day; however, there are so many options beyond just what will be on the tables your guests sit at. Here are some more floral ideas to consider:
- Floral decorations for the head table
- A floral wall for photographs
- Wedding cake flowers
- Arrangements for the buffet, dessert and cocktail tables
- Chair decorations
- Any archways or lighting fixtures may be draped with flowers
At Vintage Hotels, we recognize the importance of elegant florals to ensure your day communicates the air of elegance and commitment to cultivating an unforgettable experience that defines you as a thoughtful and sophisticated bride. Our team of in-house floral specialists at Clippings Floral Design are here to help you ensure that all of your wedding day florals are in check. We look forward to working with you to support your spectacular vision for your day.
Contact our wedding specialists today and learn how our love of curating upscale weddings will transform yours.