Take your fall table décor up a notch with these elegant leaf patterned pumpkins! Using inspiration from the colorful fall foliage, bring the outside in to create the perfect centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table, compliments of Clippings Floral Design.
What you will need
🎃 Faux white pumpkins or real pumpkins
🎃 Delicate artificial leaves on stem
🎃 Spray adhesive
🎃 Gold cake plates or pillar candle sticks
How to Assemble
- Choose faux white pumpkins or real pumpkins, if using real ensure that they are clean and dry before beginning.
- Cut the artificial leaves into appropriate pieces to fit on your size pumpkin. Choose delicate leaves that are not too rigid otherwise you will have a hard time getting them to lay properly on the pumpkin.
- Prepare a work table that is covered in newspaper or a drop cloth to protect the work area from excess glue.
- Lay leaves face side down on the work area and spray them with adhesive, following the manufactures directions.
- After they have been sprayed, place leaves on pumpkins in desired position until your pumpkin is pleasingly covered.
- Allow to dry.
- Display on different height cake plates/candle sticks to create an elegant table vignette!
For more gardening and floral design tips from Clipping’s visit https://bit.ly/3PfF3P2