Brighten your front door this fall with this easy colourful floral wreath from Clippings Floral Design to add some serious Autumn flair!
What you will need
8-12 Artificial hydrangeas in fall shades
12- 16″ Grapevine wreath frame
2 – 3″ wide Burlap ribbon
Hot glue & glue gun
How to Assemble
- Start by cutting the wire stems and leaves off the hydrangea bloom.
- Place the wreath frame on a table, face up.
- Glue hydrangea heads into the wreath frame, then glue leaves under the flower heads.
- Tie a loop of burlap ribbon around the top of the wreath.
- Add a bow to the loop of ribbon.
Hang on door and enjoy!