Updates & Closures
August 19, 2020
A Message to our Valued Guests:
To ensure that we are doing our part to protect our team and our guests and encourage physical distancing, we are taking the following measures. Upon check-in, all guests will be subject to our screening procedure which includes a series of questions regarding your health and recent travel history. All Vintage Hotels team members will be wearing masks and our guests are required
to do so in public spaces as well, as mandated under local by-laws. We do ask that you bring your own mask with you.
Our Luxury Travel Team is NOW AVAILABLE 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 9:00 am-5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. We are here to assist you with your room and spa reservations, we strongly encourage our guests to reserve their
guestroom on-line at www.vintage-hotels.com. Signature Getaways including dining room and patio dining (weather permitting) are now available!
Please know that our Luxury Travel Team continue to be available
at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Please note that some spa treatments are not available during the pandemic, please call our Luxury Travel Team for more information.
The following Vintage Hotels properties are scheduled for reopening:
Queen’s Landing – August 14, 2020
- Tiara Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – June 26, 2020
- Bacchus Lounge – (Interior & Patio) – July 24, 2020
Pillar and Post – June 10, 2020
- Cannery Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
- Vintages Wine Bar and Lounge – July 24, 2020
Prince of Wales Hotel (including indoor pool) – June 10, 2020
- Noble Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
Churchill Lounge (Beverages Only) – July 24, 2020
- The Drawing Room – July 24, 2020
Inn On The Twenty – June 24, 2020
- On The Twenty Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
Jordan House – July 31, 2020
- Jordan House Tavern (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
Millcroft Inn – June 3, 2020
- Headwaters Restaurant and Lounge – (Indoor & Patio Dining) – July 31, 2020
- 100 Fountain Spa (including indoor & outdoor pools) – June 26, 2020 (open to hotel guests only) – (September 1, 2020 open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for Day Guests only [excludes Hotel common facilities])
- Secret Garden Spa (Open to hotel & day guests) (Indoor pool open to hotel guests only) – July 24, 2020
- Millcroft Spa (including indoor & outdoor pools) – July 3, 2020 (open to hotel guests only) – (September 1, 2020 open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for Day Guests only [excludes Hotel common facilities])
- Spa On The Twenty – reopening Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays beginning October 2nd for both Hotel and Day Guests
- Spa memberships and Health facilities at all properties – TBA
- Day Passes to the Spa – suspended until further notice
Up-to-Date Restaurant Menus:
Due to the ongoing pandemic restaurant patio and takeout menus may not be up to date on this website and are subject to change. For up to date menus and restaurant hours please visit Open Table.
Our Updated Cancellation Policy Includes the Following:
If you booked through a third-party travel site like Expedia or Booking.com, you will need to contact them directly to cancel.
Vintage Hotels Duty of Care Policy
MAY 20, 2020 – 4:00 P.M. EST
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members, we are diligently developing updated Duty of Care policies and procedures for all areas of our business. These policies and procedures will outline the mandatory safety and disinfecting measures our company will implement upon opening to combat COVID-19 and to provide a safe and sterile environment within our properties. Compliance with the Ontario Public Health regulations and the CDC is of utmost importance to us as we build this policy.
Stay safe, stay healthy.