march 20, 2023
A Message to our Valued Guests:
The Province of Ontario has removed the mandatory masking requirement for all settings. As a company we request that our guests and team members remain kind, considerate and respectful toward those who choose to wear a mask or not wear a mask while at our hotels.
All Vintage Hotel properties are open for overnight stays and in-restaurant dining, with some restrictions in place.
Please note that the sauna will remain closed at Secret Garden Spa until further notice.
Please read below for how the current regulations may affect your visit.
Vintage Hotels Spas
100 Fountain Spa at the Pillar and Post
- 100 Fountain Spa at the Pillar & Post is accepting Day Spa Guests, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. For weekend and holiday bookings, Day Spa guests are welcome to book appointments up to two weeks in advance of the selected date based on availability. *Facilities are included if day-spa treatments are over $100+ per person. Treatments less than $100 are subject to an additional fee of $35 + tax per person. Please note that Day Spa Guests will have limited access to the facilities for two hours prior to your treatment and one hour after your treatment ends.
- Day Passes for pools – Day passes for our outdoor pool, indoor pool, whirlpool and saunas will be available for a limited time starting January 3rd, 2023 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. They can be purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis daily in person at the 100 Fountain Spa and cannot be booked in advance. Passes for our facilities may be purchased for $75 per person or $35 with the purchase of a spa treatment under $100. For the month of April 2023 we are offering a special rate of $50.00 per person for our Day passes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. For questions please call the spa at 905 468 2123 ext. 407399. Included in your Day pass for pools: outdoor salt water pool, indoor pool, indoor sauna, a locker in the upstairs changeroom with robe – guests are kindly asked to bring their own sandals.
- **Access to the Hot Spring pool is reserved for hotel guests first, but day pass guests can check the availability and book in any open spots upon arrival (Hot Springs bookings will not be taken in advance).**
Secret Garden spa
- Secret Garden Spa at the Prince of Wales Hotel is accepting Day Spa Guests with access to the indoor pool, whirlpool, and gym. Please note that Day Spa Guests will have limited access to the facilities for two hours prior to your treatment and one hour after your treatment ends.
Spa on the twenty
- Spa On The Twenty at the Inn On The Twenty is accepting Day Spa Guests daily.
Millcroft Spa & Wellness Centre
- Millcroft Spa is accepting Day Spa Guests Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. For weekend and holiday bookings, Day Spa guests are welcome to book appointments up to two weeks in advance of the selected date based on availability.
- Day passes are available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a first come first serve basis and can be purchased by calling (519) 941-8111 ex. 525357 directly, day of and cannot be purchased in advance. Facilities are included if day-spa treatments are over $100+ per person. Treatments less than $100 are subject to a day-pass fee of $35 + tax per person Day Spa facility access is from 9am – 6pm (Access is included 2-hours prior to treatment time and anytime after until 6pm)
*Due to the ever changing regulatory landscape; and accompanying shift in guest expectations, we’ve made the decision to fully suspend our Spa Membership Programs within our Niagara-on-the-Lake properties. And, we will continue to move forward with caution. As this climate continues to evolve, we will likely revisit all programs in the fall.
**Ontario Spas do not require proof of vaccination for entry and therefore physical distancing remains a requirement as per the government of Ontario’s Public Health regulations. Please view regulations here.
Reservations and Details
Please continue to check this website for updates and also refer to the covid-19.ontario.ca website to find out what Regional public measures are in place in Ontario.
Luxury Travel Advisors are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily to assist with room reservations and can be reached at 1 888 669 5566, or you can reserve online here.
Luxury Spa Advisors are available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily to assist with Spa reservations and can be reached at 1 888 669 5566.
US Traveler Information
As of October 1, 2022, all COVID-19 border requirements, including vaccination, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, and any testing and quarantine/isolation requirements will end for all travellers entering Canada whether by land, air or sea.
For further information on entering Canada visit: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/
All Vintage Hotel properties have been awarded the #SafeTravels Stamp by the Tourism Association of Ontario and the WTTC, which is recognized globally for adopting proper, standardized health and hygiene protocols.