Vintage Hotels has begun welcoming back teams to its professional meeting and event venues with a focus on ensuring the continued health and well-being of guests.
Prior to re-opening its facilities, Vintage Hotels spent a significant period developing enhancements to services and protocols in all areas of their operations to address the current pandemic. The new safety initiatives for meetings and events culminated in a program known as the Duty of Care which ensures that meeting attendees will feel safe and comfortable during their event and at any Vintage Hotels property.
Newly imposed sanitization practices
Vintage Hotels’ goal was to meet and exceed Ontario Public Health’s recommended safety standards. This commitment to safety can been seen across the newly imposed sanitation practices for meetings and events, detailed below:
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each meeting room.
- A single use pen and single use conference pad will be provided for each guest.
- All meeting rooms and audio-visual equipment will be deep cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
- When flipcharts are required, guests will be provided with a sanitized flipchart with single use flipchart pad and single use markers.
- Hotel Staff will provide frequent touch point sanitation during all coffee breaks & lunch break.
- All guests must be wearing face masks in public areas of the hotel.
Physical distancing assurance
The conference services team has developed new capacity and room layout standards to ensure that physical distancing can be maintained at all times. Further measures have been implemented to ensure that guests can meet safely as noted below:
- Conference room occupancy has been reduced to comply with (Government Social Distancing Guidelines) with 6 ft of space between chairs with 6 ft wide traffic aisles.
- Hotel to provide proper directional signage to maintain proper social distancing.
Food and beverage program updates
Many of the physical distancing practices extend into our newly imagined food and beverage program. Guests can feel rest assured that they are dining safely with newly implemented practices including individually labelled breakout boxes and plexiglass separated dining options.
- Coffee Break- beverages to be served by hotel staff and each guest will receive a sanitized bag with individually wrapped break food items.
- In-room-meeting meals will be delivered in sanitized packaging in individually labeled bags.
- For your safety, we have table top plexiglass screen dividers available for group breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
Team member safety practices
Vintage Hotels is also committed to ensuring the health and wellness of their team members. From new operational training standards to personal protective equipment enhancements their commitment to safety ensures that we can serve you better.
- All members of our team are required to wear face masks or face shields.
- All members of our team are screened prior to their shifts.
For meetings and events that extend to overnight stays at our hotels, your team members can view our Duty of Care concerning Guest Room sanitization here.
We’re pleased to be able to safely offer inspired event venues, for more information and to inquire about hosting your meeting or event at a Vintage Hotel venue please contact our sales team.
Contact our Sales Team
For more information or to book your next Niagara meeting, contact our sales team.