Updates and Closures
July 2, 2020
A Message to our Valued Guests:
To ensure that we are doing our part to protect our team and our guests and encourage physical distancing, we are taking the following measures.
Our Luxury Travel Team is NOW AVAILABLE 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. We are here to assist you with your room and spa reservations, we strongly encourage our guests to reserve their guestroom on-line at www.vintage-hotels.com. Signature Getaways including in-room dining and patio dining (weather permitting) are now available!
Please know that our Luxury Travel Team continue to be available at We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Please note that some spa treatments are not available during the pandemic, please call our Luxury Travel Team for more information.
The following Vintage Hotels properties are scheduled for reopening:
- Queen’s Landing - TBA
- Tiara Restaurant (Patio Only) – June 26, 2020
- Bacchus Lounge - TBA
- Pillar and Post – June 10, 2020
- Cannery Restaurant (Patio Only) – June 19, 2020
- Vintages Wine Bar and Lounge – TBA
- Prince of Wales Hotel (including indoor pool) – June 10, 2020
- Noble Restaurant (Patio Only) – June 19, 2020
- Churchill Lounge and The Drawing Room – TBA
- Inn On The Twenty – June 24, 2020
- On The Twenty Restaurant (Patio Only) – June 19, 2020
- Millcroft Inn – June 3, 2020
- Headwaters Restaurant and Lounge - (Patio Only) - June 27
- 100 Fountain Spa (including indoor & outdoor pools) – June 26, 2020 (open to hotel guests only)
- Millcroft Spa (including indoor & outdoor pools) – July 3, 2020 (open to hotel guests only)
- Secret Garden Spa, Spa On The Twenty - TBA
- Spa memberships and Health facilities at all properties - TBA
Up-to-Date Restaurant Menus: Due to the ongoing pandemic restaurant patio and takeout menus may not be up to date on this website and are subject to change. For up to date menus and restaurant hours please visit Open Table.
Our Updated Cancellation Policy includes the following:
We are waiving individual cancellation fees for hotel stays through July 31, 2020 for guests who booked directly through our website or our Luxury Travel Team.
If you booked through a third-party travel site like Expedia or Booking.com you will need to contact them directly to cancel.
Vintage Hotels Duty of Care Policy
May 20, 2020 – 4:00 PM EST
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members we are diligently developing updated Duty of Care policies and procedures for all areas of our business. These policies and procedures will outline the mandatory safety and disinfecting measures our company will implement upon opening to combat COVID-19 and to provide a safe and sterile environment within our properties. Compliance with the Ontario Public Health regulations and the CDC is of utmost importance to us as we build this policy.
Stay safe, stay healthy.