Updates and Closures
July 31, 2020
A Message to our Valued Guests:
To ensure that we are doing our part to protect our team and our guests and encourage physical distancing, we are taking the following measures.
Upon check-in, all guests will be subject to our screening procedure which includes a series of questions regarding your health and recent travel history. All Vintage Hotels team members will be wearing masks and our guests are required to do so in public spaces as well, as mandated under local by-laws. We do ask that you bring your own mask with you.
Our Luxury Travel Team is NOW AVAILABLE 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. We are here to assist you with your room and spa reservations, we strongly encourage our guests to reserve their guestroom on-line at www.vintage-hotels.com. Signature Getaways including dining room and patio dining (weather permitting) are now available!
Please know that our Luxury Travel Team continue to be available at We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Please note that some spa treatments are not available during the pandemic, please call our Luxury Travel Team for more information.
The following Vintage Hotels properties are scheduled for reopening:
- Queen’s Landing - TBA
- Tiara Restaurant (Patio Only) – June 26, 2020
- Bacchus Lounge - (Interior & Patio) – July 24, 2020
- Pillar and Post – June 10, 2020
- Cannery Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
- Vintages Wine Bar and Lounge – July 24, 2020
- Prince of Wales Hotel (including indoor pool) – June 10, 2020
- Noble Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
- Churchill Lounge (Beverages Only) and The Drawing Room – July 24, 2020
- Inn On The Twenty – June 24, 2020
- On The Twenty Restaurant (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
- Jordan House – July 31, 2020
- Jordan House Tavern (Patio & Indoor Dining) – July 24, 2020
- Headwaters Restaurant and Lounge - (Indoor & Patio Dining) – July 31, 2020
Up-to-Date Restaurant Menus: Due to the ongoing pandemic restaurant patio and takeout menus may not be up to date on this website and are subject to change. For up to date menus and restaurant hours please visit Open Table.
Our Updated Cancellation Policy includes the following:
We are waiving individual cancellation fees for hotel stays through July 31, 2020 for guests who booked directly through our website or our Luxury Travel Team.
If you booked through a third-party travel site like Expedia or Booking.com you will need to contact them directly to cancel.
Vintage Hotels Duty of Care Policy
May 20, 2020 – 4:00 PM EST
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members we are diligently developing updated Duty of Care policies and procedures for all areas of our business. These policies and procedures will outline the mandatory safety and disinfecting measures our company will implement upon opening to combat COVID-19 and to provide a safe and sterile environment within our properties. Compliance with the Ontario Public Health regulations and the CDC is of utmost importance to us as we build this policy.
Stay safe, stay healthy.